Canara Bank offers huge banking service to the customer and it obtains a number of customers in various part of the world. Especially this Canara bank provides internet banking service that allows to transfer the money via online without standing in the queue and allow to check the balance and take account statement without reaching the bank. It has set of a digital branch with automated robotic support for customers to open the account and let transfer without meeting any trouble of it.
This bank is undertaken by the public sector and founded by the Ammembal Subba Rao Pai. The Canara bank was started in the year 1906. This online banking made comfort and more efficient and safer so let us check out the process and how to use internet banking and much more additional process
How to register for Canara bank’s internet banking service?
Most of the people don’t have any ideas about how to register for the Canara bank net banking. But they need not worried about it rather than they can follow the below steps that let to register in a risk-free manner.
- You must reach the official site Canara Net banking.
- Then you must click over the “net banking – lite “button on the source page of the site.
- Now you have to click over the “New User: option on the screen.
- The customer has to redirect to the page where each term and condition show the page.
- Now click over the “I agree “option and continue with the rest of the process.
- You have to go through the complete form and fill all registration forms like a number, card number, achieving mobile number and customer user ID, and much more.
- Then click over the I Agree on the button at the end of the form.
- Now you find out the transaction reference number which shown and you collect the OTP number to register mobile and it must enter twice over the screen.
- Once enter OTP, click on the Submit button option over the page.
- When you fail to get OTP with the required time, then you can request again to regenerate the OTP
- Now you will select the user name and password to enter two times and click on the submit button
- Once it registers successfully, then you can complete the registration process and start using the user ID and password to transfer money.
On considering the above step, you successfully create a net banking account and get a first-class idea. Hence it becomes simple to create and start transfer and banking without any time limit. In case of any additional doubt, then you can go with a helpline which is open at all times.
You may also like to read, IOB Net Banking – How to Register & Transfer Funds Using Net Banking?
How to log into the Canara Bank Net Banking portal?
- The account holder must reach the Canara banking portal.
- Now you have to click on the net banking – Lite button option.
- Enters the right user name and passwords which you have already and then submits the captcha which is on the button.
- Now redirect the account dashboard where you can select the Canara bank net banking portal.
Hence it gives more comfortable and gets the first-class idea and to Canara bank login and you can check out option as per your wants. It is quite easy to follow by everyone who is looking for the internet.
How to Transfer Funds Using Canara Bank Net Banking?
Most of the account holder doesn’t have any sort of the ideas to use the internet banking so they are suggested go with help of the right process which is declared below. Apart from that, you have to transfer funds to the same branch and another account at all times without reaching the bank.
- You have to the official site of Canara bank.
- Now log in to the account over the net banking with a user ID and secrete passwords.
- You can click over the fun transfer from the part of the menu on the dashboard
- You have to click over the beneficiary maintenance option on the left side of pages and then choose to add beneficiary choice when you need to transfer funds to a fresh account number
- You must pick the type of the transaction from the available choice like within Canara Bank and transfer to the other bank with the two options such the NEFT and IMPS.
- Based on the type of transaction which you pick, there is the form that shows. When the second option was chosen and following will be displayed in the form.
- You must fill in the name of the beneficiary, number and IFSC code, and bank name along with branch names
- You have to click on the add button and click over it.
- You have to review major details entered and hit over confirm when they are all correct and click on the option of the “back to re-enter the incorrect details.
- You have to transaction password and receive the OTP to the mobile number/
- Then you have to submit the OTP and hit the submit option
- Once you complete the successful addition of beneficiary an, then you have to screen the displayed
- You have to select within Canara bank net banking and other option from the left side of the beneficiary account type.
- Choose the other banks option and choose transaction options such as the IMPS, RTGS, and NEFT.
- Now you have to enter relevant details such as the account to be debited name and enter the beneficiary names and other details then the IFSC code will be automatically filled and enter.
- Now enters right before clicking the “confirm button.”
- Enter the transaction passwords and OTP in the field and click to complete option
On reading the above steps, you assure to get the right ideas about how to transfer the money in a risk-free manner.