The Institute of Chartered Accountants of India (ICAI) made an important decision for its students and other members in May 2019. The institute introduced a website for every service that has been previously introduced. It is an online platform for online digitized forms that assist the self-service model introduced. With the help of the ssp portal that is (Self Service Portal) all the forms that mean a lot for the students, members, and a CA firm are all set to fill and updated on this portal. But, to get the complete benefits you are required to login into the portal.
How to create a first-time login ID creation in SSP?
Want to create a login ID in SSP for an existing member for ICAI? Then, you are required to follow the below-mentioned points in order to successfully do the first-time ID creation.
- First and foremost, you are required to visit the official website of ICAI that is ICAI.org.
- Once you visit the site you want to check for the Service Portal Link available on the topmost right corner of the page and then click it.
- The moment you clicked on that option the login page will come on the screen.
- For those members who have already created the user credentials then you are all set to login into the page
- Alternatively, for those who don’t have the login ID then you tap on the option that is – If you don’t have an ICAI login.
- Once you click on that option is If you don’t have an ICAI login then you will get another page.
- On that page, you can witness the member option. You want to click on that option to do the further steps.
- After that, a screen will come for the Member and then you are required to enter your 6 Digit Membership Number offered by ICAI and then you must enter the Date of Birth in DD/MM/YY format, and then you are required to click on Validate.
- The moment you have entered the 6 Digit Memberships No and Date of Birth. In case if your email ID and Mobile number are not updated in the system then you will get a notification and it will come on the screen. You must click on the OK button.
- When you click on OK then a page will appear on the screen as Update Communication Details. You must click “Yes” and you are required to enter the updated email ID and mobile number and then click Generate OTP. For sure, an OTP will be sent to your mobile number and along with that, a verification link will be sent to your email ID.
- After that, you ought to enter your updated email ID and then the mobile number on the page that will come on the screen and then click OK.
- In order to do the verification process, you want to enter the captcha text and then you want to submit it now you will get an OTP to your mobile.
- Now, the screen will come once you clicked on Submit. Afterward, enter the OTP number that you have received on your mobile number.
- Then the member will get Email and SMP OTP and then the email verification link
- Once your OTP verified successfully you will get a screen that your mail id has been verified.
- The members whoever’s mail ID and a mobile number have been validated are required to upload a declaration form. That’s why you are required to click on the declaration form and then you will get a page on the screen along with some steps. It includes
- Generate declaration form
- Download the filled declaration form then take a printout
- Sign and upload the declaration form to submit the registration
- To complete these steps you must click on every step plus only if you complete the steps you can able to create a log-in.
- If you come to the 3rd step you want to upload an image it may be in any format such as PDF/JPG
- After these steps, you want to click on Submit button.
- The moment you have submitted the form then you will see a screen then you can see the details you have mentioned
- The submitted Member application form will be verified and approved by ICAI within 48 hours.
- Once your application form gets approved you will get a login ID and password for Member Dashboard.
You may also like to read, Cub Net Banking – How to Login into CUB Internet Banking?
How to check the enrollment date in ICAI?
Both the students and members are required to get the respective information by means of the reprint letters to link available at the ICAI portal. At the same time, some months back this process has been dropped due to the introduction of the new SSP platform. If you want to check enrolment date or articles status or some other details registered with ICAI through this you will be able to find.
How to check articleship status on the SSP portal?
If you want to know the status of your articleship then it is necessary to register on the SSP portal. You are required to follow some steps with an aim to do the registration in a proper way.
- The moment you have registered and logged into the account you will be able to easily access the articleship module it has so many forms. In that, you all set to check your details in an easy way.
- On the occasion of checking the status of articleship, you can witness two options in case if you have completed your articleship there will be an Articleship Completion Form and then an Articleship Termination Form that you are required to fill according to your choice.
Make use of the help desk
In the ssp portal, you can witness the help desk which is available round the clock thus you will be able to easily ask any queries and then clear your doubt easily. No matter the type of question regard SSP you are all set to make use of the platform and then easily clear it with no time.