CUB Bank is the most popular Private Bank in India. Most importantly, CUB Bank is committed to providing hassle-free banking services to the people, especially provide Net Banking and Internet Banking services to its corporate Bank customers. With the cub net banking, you can enjoy a lot, plenty of impressive features available for the account holder that starts from hassle-free transactions to the authorized account and easy bill payment options will make everything simple and easy. In general, most people prefer to get an account at CUB Bank because it offers plenty of risk-free services including
- Open a new FD or RD account
- Book tickets
- Bill Payment,
- Apply for a new debit
- Fund transfer
- Credit card
However, customers can easily make financial transactions from the comfort of their homes or offices because everything is simplified through online banking. To initiate the process you need to get registered for the CUB Bank Internet banking option.
Currently, many people utilizing CUB Bank Online Banking facilitates for making easy financial transactions
We know that CUB Bank Net banking is one of the risk-free options and considered the most comfortable channel. With cub net banking, one can easily conduct simple transactions; especially you can manage all your financial assets in a secured manner.
You can enjoy following services with the net banking
- Check account balance
- Pay bills
- Enquire on interest rates
- View the transaction history
- Easy money transactions
- Transfer funds to an overseas account
- Fixed Deposits
- Stop cheque
- New checkbooks
How to Login Into CUB Bank Net Banking?
To login cub bank net banking you need to follow the below steps
- At first, you need to look at the CUB official website. https://www.cityunionbank.com
- Then log in on the right-hand side of the website.
- Then click login and choose retail banking services
- On the new page, you need to click on the click here to log in for a registered user.
- Then you need to enter the User ID and Customer ID additionally it is also important to enter the Captcha showing on the page for verification.
- Finally, enter your Password then click login to enter your CUB Bank Net Banking account.
How to Register For CUB Net Banking?
After opening your account in the CUB, you must get the net banking registration option because it is easy and it is given by default, now you can easily do the cub net banking registration process by following the below steps
- First, click on the CUB official website. https://www.cityunionbank.com/
- Then choose online services
- Click on the register section, in that page you need to choose retail banking from the dropdown.
- After all, you need to choose Register Online/Self user registration” link, then you will be redirected to the self-registration page. On that page, you need to read all the T&C, and then you need to accept to proceed
- On that page you need to request for and also choose facility type, you should set login, transaction password after entering those details you must submit.
- After the successful submission, your user/login ID & reference number will be generated and displayed. You need to save this for future reference
- You will get an SMS on your registered mobile number after completion of the net banking login
- Finally, you need to log in to the cub net banking after a cooling period of 60 mins
Register CUB Bank Net Banking By Using Phone Banking:
- First of all, you need to make a call to the CUB customer care Phone Banking number at 044-71225000
- Give your Customer ID along with the Telephone Identification Number
- Once you have done the above steps, then the customer care executive will take your Net Banking registration request
- Finally, the bank wills courier your Net Banking Password to the respective mailing address
Register For CUB Bank Net Banking At Bank Branch:
- First, visit the CUB bank branch then you must ask for the Net Banking registration form
- Fill in the form with correct details and submit it to the CUB branch official
- After the successful verification, you will receive user/login ID as SMS
- You will get an SMS on the registered mobile number
- Save your login id and password for future reference
You may also like to read, OBC Net Banking – How to Register for OBC Internet Banking?
Steps To Reset or Change CUB Bank Net Banking Password –
In most cases people forget their password, in that time you can instantly reset your password by below steps,
- First, visit the CUB forgotten net banking password page https://www.onlinecub.net/servlet/ibs.servlets.IBSLoginServlet
- On that page enter your login id in the login id column.
- Select the branch
- Enter your First name
- Give your email id as you have registered with your net banking.
- Select the password that needs to be generated
- Internet Banking Password – for the Login password
- Internet Banking Transaction Password is for the Transaction password
- Finally, click on Generate Online Verification Code (OVC)’ the press the “submit”.
- OVC will be sent to your mail-id then enter it
- Then Click Here to Go to Verify OVC Screen also enter the request-id
- After entering these details you will get Verify Code and Go to Password Selection Screen.
- You will get the login and password to log in to the internet banking account.
CUB Account Balance Enquiry Number:
CUB account holders have the possibilities to enjoy limitless services. There are plenty of financial services available with friendly customer support. To avail this facility you need to give missed call on 9278177444. Once you are done you can easily Check Account Balance
To avail of this facility; the customers should have a registered mobile number with the bank
there are plenty of risk-free services available for the account holder like missed call service, and the customer will receive an SMS alert while doing a transaction or paying bills, etc. overall, it is the safest choice for making transactions easily. Everything will be sent on the SMS form to your registered mobile number along.