There could be multiple reasons behind deactivating a mobile application or a bank account. One such reason could be the loss of a smartphone or anything related to the particular application. This is completely unpredictable. But, most people were looking for the process to deactivate the YONO SBI account.
The reason we are adding up this article. Yes, it is possible to deactivate or deregister from the YONO SBI bank application. Thus, it will no longer be available on the smartphone for making any transactions or activities.
You can quickly deactivate your YONO SBI account by following the process we have added in this article below. Let’s have a look.
How to Deactivate a Yono SBI Account?
As we have mentioned, nothing difficult in the process of deactivating the YONO SBI account. We do not know the reason, but here we are always ready to help and guide people.
Before proceeding further, let’s look at the requirements.
- A smartphone.
- Registered mobile number.
- Active Top-up plan.
We can now proceed further with the deactivation process. Let’s have a look.
For instance, two methods are available for deactivating the YONO account. You can either deactivate it by calling the customer service executive or by registering again on the application.
Customer care – 1
Let’s move forward with the first option. You just need to raise a request on the official SBI website. You can also dial their official customer service executive number from your smartphone.
- Just dial the customer service contact number and connect the call.
- After that, wait until the call gets disconnected.
- The phone banking officer will now ask you for a few details. Just provide them as it is for only verification.
- You can now ask the phone banking officer for the deactivation of your YONO account.
- The phone banking officer will raise a request.
- That’s all. Your account will get deactivated within 24 hours.
Register again – 2
The second option to deactivate the YONO SBI account is by registering again on the application. You can proceed with the below-given steps.
- First, download the YONO application on the smartphone.
- Complete the registration or login process using SBI internet banking.
- You can also get logged in by using your debit card.
- After getting logged in, go through the profile section.
- You will now see the option to deactivate the account.
- Just tap on it and process further with the deactivation.
- That’s all. Your account will now quickly get deactivated.
Note: After deactivating the YONO account, all the smartphones with the logged-in information automatically get signed out.
There is no doubt. The State Bank of India never fails to surprise people. This bank just made every one of its processes easier for the people. Just like this article, we have added information on the topic ‘How to Deactivate Yono SBI Account?.’
It is now possible to deactivate your application accounts online. You do not have to visit the bank for the same. We hope this guide is enough for clearing every doubt.