Union Bank of India is one of the oldest banks running in India. You must be looking for a guide to download Union Bank Passbook Online. You are in the right place. Gone are the days, where one needed to visit the bank to get their bank account statement.
You can now quickly view or download bank account statements. UBI Passbook application is available for people. There is no need to visit the bank to get a bank account statement. You can download the mPassbook application on your smartphone for getting the same.
In this article, we will add a piece of detailed information on this topic. Let’s have a look.
How to Download Union Bank Passbook Online?
There is nothing difficult in it. You only need to proceed further with the below-given steps. Before that, look at the requirements.
- Union Bank Passbook & mPin.
- Internet banking user id and password.
These are the requirements. You can now follow or proceed further with the below-given steps.
- First, you need to download the Union Bank of India mPassbook application. You can download it from the respective app stores.
- You now have to login into the UBI application.
- You can register it using the internet banking information or registered mobile number.
- Tap on the accounts button.
- After that, choose your bank account type. You can choose from the list of options.
- On the next screen, tap on the statement button.
- After that, choose the duration and set it accordingly.
- Click on the get statement button.
- You can also click ‘Send to Registered Email ID.’ for getting on your email.
- Otherwise, just click on the download PDF button.
- The same will get downloaded in a few minutes.
- That’s all.
What is the password for opening a PDF File?
We know the PDF file is password protected. Therefore, it is vital to know about the process for opening a PDF file. You can open your PDF file with the combination of your name and date of birth. For example, if your name is Ravi Kumar and your date of birth is 02/02/2002.
Your password will be RAVI2002. Just use this to open the PDF file and access the bank account statement.
Alternatively, you can visit the home branch for getting the physical bank account statement.
You may also like to read, OBC e-tax Payment: How to pay online taxes from your OBC Account?
Frequently Asked Questions
Are there any charges for getting a statement from the mPassbook application of Union Bank?
No charges are applicable for getting a statement from the mPassbook application of Union Bank.
Is it possible to get a statement on Email from the mPassbook application?
Yes, it is possible to get a statement on Email from the mPassbook application.
Union Bank of India has been running for ages. This bank is working hard to provide the best customer service. One such service is getting a bank account statement through the smartphone application.
In this article, we have added everything one needs to know about the Union Bank of India mPassbook. You will find a quick process to download the Union Bank passbook online. We hope it helps.