You must be an Axis Bank Credit Card Holder. No doubt, you are facing some issues while making payments from your credit card online. Honestly, you are in the right place. There is nothing to be worried about. It is evident when we get a new credit card from the bank, the online transactions are disabled from the panel.
It is only to provide security to the customers. Therefore, no one can take a benefit from your credit card. But, it does not mean that we cannot use our credit cards online. We only need to activate it manually from the bank’s application to proceed further with the online transactions.
This article is all about enabling online usage in Axis Bank Credit Card. Let’s have a look in detail.
How to Enable Online Usage in Axis Bank Credit Card?
You can enable online usage in Axis Bank Credit Card with the help of the Axis Bank mobile banking application. However, it is important to complete the registration for Axis Bank internet banking first.
You will find no difficulty in completing the process. Just go with the flow and the steps we have added below. Before that, look at the requirements.
- Axis Bank mobile application.
- Axis Bank internet banking.
- An active internet connection.
- Registered mobile number.
- Axis Bank Credit Card.
We know about the requirements. Before proceeding further, we need to explain about the services which can be controlled by a customer.
Services a customer can control –
- A customer can enable or disable online usage in Axis Bank Credit Card.
- A customer can enable or disable contactless transactions in Axis Bank Credit Card.
- A customer can customize the card limit.
- A customer can enable or disable their Axis Bank Credit Card.
- Customers can request a replacement of their credit cards.
You can now proceed further with the below-given steps for enabling online usage on your credit card.
- First, you need to download the Axis Bank mobile banking application. You can download it from the official website.
- After that, you need to complete registration. You can complete it by entering the login information of internet banking or creating a new user id from the application.
- Once logged in, go through the credit cards option.
- You will now see the card controls section.
- Just tap on the credit card and select the card controls section.
- After that, you will find the option to enable online transactions.
- Just turn it on and save it using the mPin.
- The same will get updated in a few minutes.
- That’s all. Your credit card is now active for online transactions.
Note: It is also possible to activate the online usage of credit cards from Axis Bank internet banking.
You may also like to read, How to register and login to HDFC Internet Banking
There is no doubt. Axis Bank is ruling over private banks. When it comes to credit cards, this bank is providing the best services to its customers. You can avail yourself of most reward points and cashback from each of your credit card transactions.
However, this article is all about enabling online usage. We have added all the required information for the same. We hope it helps.