Kotak Bank is one of the most popular banks in India. Kotak bank provides internet banking services to its corporate as well as retail users. Kotak Bank is known for providing the best banking services to its users since its formation. The Kotak banking services can be availed by the users if they have a bank account in Kotak bank (It can be a normal savings account or a Kotak 811 account). In the era of technology, let’s find out how to register and login to Kotak net banking.
How to register for Kotak Mahindra net banking ?
- Visit the official website of Kotak Mahindra net banking registration page. You can do the same through this link : www.kotak.com/netbanking
- On the homepage, click on “Register for netbanking” at the bottom of the page
- Click on that and it will lead you to the net banking registration page
- Start the registration process by entering your CRN/CIF/Customer Id related to your bank account.
- You can also enter your username or your Forex card number
- Fill in the captcha code and click on submit
- The users can continue by answering two mandatory questions from the list of 4 questions for verification purpose ( They can either enter their Date of Birth, registered email address, registered mobile number or Mother’s maiden name)
- Choose a method to generate the password. in case you choose the debit card, enter the details of your debit card such as card number, expiry date and ATM PIN
- For the last part of the registration process, enter a strong password of 6 digits
- The next 6 digits of the password will be sent to the user via email address
- Click on “submit” and finish your registration process
How to register for Kotak net banking through phone?
- Call the customer care of Kotak bank for Phone banking through the given number for your respective city
- Give your Customer ID and Telephone Number (TIN) to the customer care representative
- The net banking request will be processed
- You will receive your IPIN through courier services on your registered address
How to register for Kotak net banking (Offline)?
- Visit your nearby Kotak Mahindra Bank branch
- Get a net banking registration form from the bank (Corporate/individual)
- Fill the form duly and enter the required details. Submit the form to your branch
- Your net banking registration request will be processed and you will soon receive your IPIN through postal services.
How to log into Kotak Mahindra net banking?
- Visit the Kotak Mahindra net banking login page. One can do the same by clicking here
- Enter your login details such as your CRN or Customer ID or Forex card number along with your Net Banking password
- You can choose the webpage where you want to land. On choosing the home page, you will be redirected to the main page for internet banking
FAQ : Kotak Mahindra net banking
1. Can we reset the login password?
YES, the login password can be reset by following the given instructions :
- Visit the Kotak Mahindra login page
- Click on “Forgot/ Blocked password” from the login option
- Enter your customer ID on the new page and the captcha code to continue the process
- Answer 2 mandatory questions from the given list and click on “continue”
- Choose a method for additional verification. You can verify via Debit card details, credit card details or Security questions
- After the verification, set a new password
2. Can one update their registered address through net banking?
YES, Kotak Mahindra allows its users to update or change their registered address with the bank through online net banking
3. What is a Customer ID?
Customer ID is a unique 9-digit number that identifies the user as a member of Kotak Mahindra bank. You Customer ID is basically your login Id for net banking.
I hope all your questions regarding Kotak Internet Banking is now answered. If you have any more questions about the login or the registration process, please ask us below.