Jeevan Pramaan Patra is a digital life Certificate for the pensioners in India. It is an Aadhaar based digital service. This life Certificate serves as a proof of their existence. The Jeevan Pramaan Patra is backed up by the biometric authentication system. This Pramaan Patra helps the pension holders to have their financial independence even after retirement. This is an initiative by the government of India to smoothen the process of pension disbursing.
Canara Bank is one of the leading banks in India. Established in 1906, it is known for its customer centric banking services. To provide its users with a wide variety of services is the bank’s mission. Loans, deposit, tax and premium payment and pension disbursement are some of the well known services. Canara Bank has now digitised and encourages it’s users also to use the digital services. Jeevan Pramaan patra is one of the digital services it advises the pensioners to avail.
Eligibility to get a Jeevan Pramaan
- The beneficiary should be a pensioner
- The person applying for a Jeevan Pramaan Patra should be a retired government employee
- The person should have a AADHAAR card
- Their Aadhar should be linked with the PDA beforehand
Benefits of Jeevan Pramaan Patra
- The digital life Certificate makes it easy for the old citizens to submit their jeevan pramaan to the pension disbursement agency.
- There is no scope of fraud activities due to the biometric authentication system. Your life Certificate is safe and secured by the government
- The beneficiaries from this jeevan pramaan patra can be regularly updated about their certificate via SMS facilities
- The entire certificate generation facility is online and easy which saves time and also eliminates going to the bank every month .
- The digital life Certificate eases the pension payment process and ensures swift payments.
How to register for a Jeevan pramaan?
One can easily avail the Jeevan Pramaan facilities by visiting it’s official website or downloading the Canara Bank mobile app.
How to register for a Jeevan Pramaan Offline?
- One can visit any Canara Bank branch near them that offers to make a digital certificate.
- Submit your documents properly
- Fill in your personal and professional details
- Submit the request to own a Jeevan pramaan certificate
How to register for a Jeevan pramaan Online?
- Download the Canara Bank app
- Log in the app using your user ID and password
- Select jeevan praman from the pension plans
- Select an option for new Registration for the jeevan pramaan
- Fill in the required details (AADHAR number, bank account, bank name, etc.)
- Click on generate OTP
- Enter the OTP
- Verify your details using the biometric authentication system through your AADHAAR card.
- Click on submit
After verification, you’ll receive your own unique Pramaan ID
- Visit the Canara Bank pensioners portal
- Click on Jeevan Pramaan
- This will lead you to the offical Jeevan Pramaan portal
- You’ll be directed to download the app to get your certificate
How to get a Jeevan Pramaan certificate?
If you are visiting any Canara Bank near you, you’ll be given your certificate after verification in the bank itself.
How to get a Jeevan Pramaan certificate Online?
- Log in your Canara Bank app
- From the pension plans, choose your Jeevan Pramaan
- Enter your Jeevan Pramaan ID
- Click on generate jeevan pramaan
- Enter your Aadhaar card number and your mobile number
- Click on generate OTP
- Enter the OTP given
- Enter the details required for verification
- Select the “no objection” option
- Scan your fingerprints for biometric authentication
- You’ll see your Jeevan Pramaan on your screen
- Download the certificate
To all the pensioners out there struggling to get their pensions credited, this Jeevan Pramaan Patra is your opportunity to make your life easier and your pension deposit swifter. With Canara Bank, it is much simple and easy to own a digital life Certificate.