Oriental Bank of Commerce (OBC) is a public sector bank established in 1943. In April 2020, it merged with Punjab National Bank (PNB). It’s main purpose is to provide quality banking services that aim at customer satisfaction. It offers a wide range of services and is widespread all over the country. Punjab National Bank became the second largest bank after its merge with OBC.
What is a e-MUDRA Loan ?
Mudra loan offer is an initiative by the Indian Government. This scheme offers upto ₹10 lakhs loan to individuals without expecting any collateral security. Micro Units Development and Refinance Agency (MUDRA) is a scheme under Pradhan Mantri MUDRA Yojana (PMMY) which was launched in 2015. E-mudra loan refers to applying for a MUDRA Loan online through the bank website.
How to apply for MUDRA Loan in OBC?
This loan is given to new and old businesses to start, grow, develop or expand the same. Follow the given instructions to get an online MUDRA Loan :
- Visit the official site of dialabank.com (a leading partner of OBC Bank).
- On the official site, browse the loan section.
- Find the MUDRA Loan option and click on the same.
- Check the eligibility for getting the loan amount.
- Fill the application form for the loan.
After filling the important details, a bank staff will soon get in touch with you regarding the further process.
Why are OBC e-Mudra loans offered?
The OBC Bank offers MUDRA Loan for various purposes :
- Vehicle : Loans are provided for purchase of vehicles used for consumer satisfaction.
Eg: Trucks for transportation of goods, auto-rickshaw, 3-wheelers, etc.
- Social or personal service: Offering social or personal services through gyms, salons, parlours, medical shops, stationery, boutiques, etc. are encouraged via these loans
- Food making sector : Making various food products including jam, butter, pickles, bread, biscuit, sweets, junk foods,etc are also offered on loan. The small vendors selling food items can also avail these loans.
- Textiles: Khadi activity, handloom, embroidery, dyeing, painting, knitting, stitching, designing, furnishing, accessorizing,etc. are textile activities and are eligible for taking loans.
- Agriculture: Poultry, fishing, agro-process, beehiving and other such agricultural activities are also supported by Mudra loan.
MUDRA loan by OBC: Loan Types, Rate of Interest and Tenure
OBC has always aimed to excel in providing customer satisfaction. OBC offers an interest rate of 11.2% – 12.95%. The loan is offered for a tenure of 1-5 years and OBC allows it’s customers a tenure of 3-5 years for repayment of loan.
The MUDRA scheme is divided into three parts:
- SHISHU Loan: This scheme offers loan upto ₹50000. This encourages start-ups, establishment of business and new shops. This can be availed at MUDRA Shishu Loan Scheme.
- KISHOR Loan: This scheme offers loans from ₹50000 – ₹500000. This loan is given for growing or developing business models. This loan is available at MUDRA KISHOR Loan Scheme.
- TARUN Loan: This scheme offers loans from ₹500000 – ₹1000000. This type of loan is given for expanding or branching out businesses. The same is available at MUDRA TARUN Loan Scheme.
Eligibility for MUDRA Loan
- The candidate must generate a minimum revenue to borrow a loan.
- The loan can be given to any shopkeeper, vendor, trader, business enterprise, manufacturing units, etc.
- Age : 18-65 years old can avail this loan
- The candidate must have a good credit history.
- To avail the loan, the customer must not have any criminal records.
- Documents required :
- A self formed business plan
- A filled application form
- 2 passport size photos
- Any proof of identity : Aadhar card/Pan card
- Proof of business : Bank Statement/financial reports
- Income statement
- Income tax returns statement
Grow your business with e-MUDRA loans. Let us know under comments if you have any more questions related to OBC e-mudra loan.