Meebhoomi is the digital land record registry that is initiated by the government of Andhra Pradesh. Actually, it is started by the revenue department. Using the meebhoomi, it is simple to get information about the ownership details, and information about the particular property can be accessed by people.
The Meebhoomi portals give all public information of water source, soil type, liabilities, tenancy, land records, crop details, and many more. The land information and other records of rights are easily downloaded by the landowners by using the meebhoomi portal. The documents are also known as the 1-B adangal. It is recommended to get digitalize all the records of lands.
The features allow the public to simply access the details about the land. It makes the procedure for getting the land records through the portals that are come with an increase in speed and transparency. The portal is used by any of the people to access the government land from all villages, mandalas, and other districts in Andhra Pradesh.
Services Offered By Meebhoomi
For people who are like to know about the entire land details in AP, then you can visit the Meebhoomi portal. Then you can access all the information related to the land record in AP and other patta names, survey numbers, and many more.
Including, it is possible to access the crop type growing in the game, list of village landlords, field measurements, patted passbooks, and many more. The government has introduced the site to eliminate corruption. And the website allows people to view the satisfied information related to their needs. There are endless features and benefits are available on the website Meebhoomi.
- The Meebhoomi website gives a service that helps people to access the land details in the local language.
- And also people can download any application from the website and also take a print along with a secured watermark.
- With the help of a website, you can view the details you want exactly. And it permits you to view information off felid management book and village maps as well.
- Otherwise, the website lets you view the grievance records and real-time status of the land.
- The Meebhoomi helps people to search the location of the land, crop details, bank loans, and many more.
- Even though, the website is having the SMS alert features to various functionalities that are helping to changes the progress easily.
What Is Meebhoomi Adangal?
Meebhoomi adangal are an important source of record which are having the details related to lands such as owner details, water ate, soil type, area assessment, nature of possession of the land, and many more. With the Meebhoomi adangal, you can get information easily from your comfort place.
How to Check the Meebhoomi Adangal?
Meebhoomi adangal is having a simple search online. In order to access the Meebhoomi adangal under the Meebhoomi site, you need to follow some steps
- Foremost visit the website of Meebhoomi.
- Click the tab of adangal and choose the Adangal option by using the drop-down list.
- On the next page, you have to choose the account number, survey number, land wonder name, etc.
- Now, choose the district name, mandala name, village name by drop-down list and then enter the number you have to choose above.
- Type the captcha code as shown in the image and top the Ok button.
- On the next page, you can see the land registered to that landowner.
There are endless features you can access through the Meebhoomi website. Once you start using the Meebhoomi site, then you can realize the worthwhile. The features of the website make your work even easier. The better features such as
- Online access to land records that you can get using the website.
- Suppose, if you have any complaints and issues regarding the land, then you can submit your queries on the Meebhoomi site.
- A mobile application that is having diverse features can be accessed by users effortlessly.
- And the people can approach from any of district of Andhra Pradesh
- The process of receiving certification comes with transparency which is supported by the website.
- The status of the process is conveyed through the message.
- Even you can simply link your mobile number to the land redid by yourself.
- Reviews the court disputes.
You may also like to read, How to check land records online – MPBhulekh
Meebhoomi AP Land Record Portal Benefits
The revenue department in Andhra Pradesh are launched the Meebhoomi to get the land record easily and also allows you to get related documents. There are effective benefits you can get with the help of a portal. View the land record online is reducing your effort and also you can view the land record from any location easily.
Even though, the Meebhoomi mobile app is also launched to get the details at any time and anywhere. Otherwise, the field management book and village maps are also available on the official website Meebhoomi. So you can view it as per your personal opinion. With no restriction, you can use the portal at all times.
The website enables you to submit the complaint and check the status of your complaint based on the land issues. Conversion of the land facility is also available on the website. Similarly, there are various benefits you can get when using the Meebhoomi website.
The website is always maintaining the land record properly, so you can use it easily. Moreover, the Meebhoomi allows you to link your Adhaar with land hassle-free. With the Meebhoomi official website, you can get any land details and check the village map of Andhra Pradesh as well.
Start to download the Meebhoomi app and also start utilizing the Meebhoomi website to get the information you want exactly. You can get information about the land by sitting on your home via the official website. It is useful and helpful for people who want to know the land records. Hereafter you do not waste the time for searching the land details. Just with the AP Land Records website and gains the benefits. The website is simple to access by all without any restriction. Hurry up!!!!