PNB is Punjab National bank which is the first domestic bank in India. It was established in the years 1985. This bank often introduces new and trends that make every account holder comfortable and safer manner. Now we are going to discuss the new internet service which offers by the PNB.
This bank was run by the government of India and it was founded by the Dyal Singh Majithai Lajpat rai. Now the online banking is more important to cut down the rush in the bank and it is one of the safer methods to transfer the money with one to another account at any time on using the online user ID and passwords. Lets us know how to register for the pnb net banking service.
How to register for PNB Net banking?
- You are supposed to visit the Punjab national bank site from the official page.
- Then you find out the option of the “internet banking login “over the page.
- Then you must be redirected to a page where you already prompted for an ID.
- Now click on the new user and enter the ID which shows the image below.
- You must enter the account number and then go for the registration type as “Register for internet banking.”
- You have to hit the verify option button.
- Then you have to enter the facility option.
- Now you get an OTP to the respective mobile number which your resister in the bank
- Then you have to submit the and verify to continuous
- Now you have to reach the PNB debit card number and submit the ATM pin before hit over the continue button
- You will prompt to assign the login and transaction passwords. Then you have to submit each time to get confirmation. You have to log in and transaction passwords which never safer for everyone.
- You can succeed message that displays over the screen of the start and the process is getting completed.
By following the below steps, you assure to login and with your user name and id at all times.
How to Log In to the PNB internet banking portal?
If you are fresh and don’t have any pre-experience to use the pnb net banking. But you never worried, you just follow the below words and give additional features and steps
- A user must reach the official site.
- Then you have to enter the ID and hit over the continue option.
- Then you have to login passwords which you set at the time of the service.
- Now, you can click on the option of the Login button.
- You have to access the OTP which send to the mobile number and enter to log in winning way
- When you are the first-time login to account which asks you to choose the security question. Then you have to answer those questions and you will be asked to answer the chosen question to ensure you are the one who is logging in.
- You have to click on the register.
- You must ask to pick an image and submit the relevant phrase at the time of the login.
- You have to click on the submit option.
What are the services offered by the Punjab national bank?
PNB bank offers various intent services to meet additional comfort and provide safer a secure payment process too. Therefore you have to go with the below words and get endless features at all times.
Every PNB account holder can open fixed deposit and public provident fund over online even you can have the option to close the FD account over online
Utility bill payment:
On using the internet banking features, the account holder will pay utility bills like credit card billion, electricity bills, and much more. There is another option to invest in the part of the metal fund online.
You have to make to tax payment through the PNB internet banking
The account holder must raise a cheque online
You must request the change in the card limit and redeem the point of the credit card and renew the FD account and more.
You may also like to read, Canara Bank Net Banking – How to Register & Transfer Funds? (Detailed)
How to transfer funds online using PNB Net Banking?
- You have to log in to your account over the PNB banking portal.
- You must transfer the fund to the account to another account inside the PNB and also o out of the PNB bank. Therefore you must pick transactions according to transfer.
- You have to choose the account from which you wish to move fun. When the beneficiary is not added to the account, you must enter the details to make the transfer.
- You must enter the transfer amount.
- It can set a default transaction date which is set to the current date. In case if you need to schedule the payment to a future date, then you can set it as per it.
- You can set up the need of payment by right amount and frequency of all payments such as daily, monthly and quarterly.
- You must hit the option of the “continue button to see all detail about the transaction for verification.
- You have to ensure all detail that the right and then submit to complete the overall transaction.
With help of the above 7 steps, you can simply transfer the money without meeting any risk and trouble of it. Apart from that, you are suggested to go with help of ideas and send money from PNB to another bank also with no hidden charge
By reading this article, you get ideas about how to register internet banking and how to transfer the fun and other detail. The PNB net banking is highly welcome among the people to save overall money and cost.