Bank Of Baroda (BOB) is one of the largest banks in India. The Bank offers a huge variety of products and services and offers round the clock services that make the user’s banking experience convenient and satisfactory. Customers can easily register for the services through internet banking, ATM, visiting the bank’s branch or directly registering from the mobile bank app. In the digital era, it is absolutely necessary for people to get internet banking access in order to save time. Let’s look how we can get our hands on The Bank Of Baroda internet banking.
How to register for BOB internet banking?
The users can register for internet banking services by both online and offline methods :
Offline method to register for Bank Of Baroda net banking
- Customers can register for the internet banking services by visiting their nearest branch.
- Visit your nearest branch and get a net banking registration form (Retail form/corporate form)
- Fill in all details required in the registration form along with signature and essential documents.
- Submit the fully filled form at the branch
- The User ID and password would be sent through courier to your postal address
- With the availability of these credentials, the user can login into the BOB account
Online method to register for BOB net banking
- Visit the official website of Bank Of Baroda (BOB). Log into this portal.
- Click on “Non Registered (Retail user) click here” to start net banking for a savings account
- Enter the Captcha code and click on validate
- Enter your details including card number, card type, ATM pin, expiry date for validation
- Click on “Next” after filling out the verification details
- The user will receive an OTP on the registered mobile number. Enter the OTP and click on “Next”
- On the next page, enter all the required details including your name, address and the registered mobile number.
- Enter the type of facility you are looking for. The customer can choose “view rights only”, “Both view and Txn rights”, or both
- Enter your preferred user ID, login password and transaction password
- Click on “Next” in order to see a confirmation text saying “Your account details will be available after 24 hours”
How to login for Bank Of Baroda internet banking
Once the user is done with the registration process, they can close the window and log back in whenever they need to. Follow the given instructions to login to your BOB internet banking:
- Visit the official site of Bank Of Baroda (BOB)
- From the initial webpage, click on “Registered (Retain user) click here”.
- Enter your User ID and Password in the required fields
- Enter all the required details and click on login
- The login option will lead you to the main page of internet banking
FAQ: BOB Internet Banking
How to register for internet banking if one doesn’t have a BOB Debit card?
Follow the below steps in order to register for internet banking without a BOB debit card :
- Download the registration application from the home page of the official website of Bank Of Baroda.
- Fill the form and all the required fields and submit the form at your nearest branch
- Once the application is approved, the user ID and password will be sent to the respective address through postal services
How many Bank Baroda mobile apps are there?
There are four Bank Of Baroda apps namely M-Connect Plus, Baroda mPassbook, Baroda m-Invest and BHIM Baroda Pay
Can we reset the BOB mobile banking PIN?
Yes, the mobile banking PIN can be reset by either visiting the branch, visiting the BOB’s ATM or through mobile banking.
What are the services offered by BOB mobile app?
Any user can avail the following services using the mobile app og BOB :
- Fund transfer
- DTH and mobile recharge
- Account balance
- Transaction history
- Change mPIN
- Change login password
Why choose BOB internet services?
The internet services are easy to use and the registration is pretty simple. Your account is secured with login password as well as transaction passwords. The best part is the net services have a user friendly interface.
If you have any more question on how to register and login for Bank of Baroda net banking, do let us know under comments.