HDFC is one of India’s best private sector banks. HDFC net banking allows its users to perform a wide range of functions from anywhere and anytime. It also allows its users to perform various services including Banking, taking loans, credit card facility, treasury, etc. The largest private bank in India has made banking experience more convenient for their users by introducing the HDFC netbanking option. Now the users can access banking facilities at the comfort of their homes and with the ease of their fingertips. In this article we will learn how to register for net banking with HDFC and if you are already registered, then how to login to your account in order to avail the benefits of internet banking.
How to register for HDFC netbanking?
- Visit the net banking registration page of HDFC bank. You can do the same using this link : https://netbanking.hdfcbank.com/netbanking
- On the homepage, click on “Register” from the bottom of the page
- A new page will open, in order to continue with the registration process enter your Customer ID and click on “GO”
- Confirm your mobile number that is registered with your bank account
- You will receive an OTP on the registered number, enter the OTP to proceed further
- On the next page, you can select the Debit card and fill the required Debit card details
- You can set your net banking IPIN on the next page
- You can now use your customer ID and IPIN in order to access Net banking on HDFC
How to register for HDFC Phone banking?
- The user can activate HDFC phone banking by calling on the HDFC phone banking number (The numbers are different for each city)
- You will be asked to provide your Customer ID, HDFC Debit card details, Debit card PIN and Telephone Identification Number (TIN)
- The customer care representative will record your registration request
- After verification, the user will receive his net banking IPIN on his registered address through portal services
How to register for HDFC netbanking (Offline)?
- Visit your nearby HDFC bank branch
- Get a net banking registration form (Corporate/Individual) which suits your need
- Fill up the form with required details and submit it to the branch
- Your registration request will be processed and your net banking IPIN will be delivered to your address within 5 working day
How to register for HDFC netbanking via ATM?
- Visit any HDFC bank ATM
- Enter your HDFC debit card details along with your ATM PIN
- Click on “Other option” from the screen
- Tap on “Net Banking Registration” and confirm the prompt message
- Your request for net banking is registered and your IPIN will be delivered to your postal address
How to login to your HDFC netbanking?
- Visit the HDFC net banking login page. You can do the same from here
- Enter your User ID or your Customer ID on the left corner of the homepage
- Click on “Continue” and enter your password or IPIN in order to login
- It redirects you to your HDFC net banking page
Frequently Asked Questions: HDFC Netbanking
1. How to reset your password for HDFC netbanking ?
- Visit the HDFC netbanking login page
- Enter your user ID/ Customer ID
- Click on “Forgot password”
- Enter your Customer ID again
- Select the authentication option (Mobile number and debit card details or Mobile number and email ID)
- Enter the OTP and reset your password
2. Which customers can avail the benefit of netbanking ?
Any user holding a saving account or a current account can avail the benefit if HDFC netbanking
3. Can the users receive IPIN online?
NO, the bank has no facility of sending the users IPIN online. The IPIN is sent to the customers through courier services on their registered address.
4. Are there any charges for using HDFC netbanking?
NO, HDFC does not charge any fees for using the internet banking services
5. What are the uses of Netbanking?
The users can check their account balance, open an account, pay utility bills, transfer funds, invest in mutual funds, book travelling tickets, pay your taxes, update your PAN card details, etc.
If you have any more questions regarding HDFC Internet Banking login and registration, share with us under the comments section.