There is no doubt. The online money transfer facility takes over the manual process to transfer money from one bank account to another. However, most people still prefer to visit banks and complete their transactions offline. It is possible to transfer money from one bank account to another using the NEFT service.
However, RTGS & NEFT is available in online banking. You can make such transfers from the comfort of your home using SBI internet banking. The money gets deposited in the beneficiary account within 30 minutes. You can also process such transfers offline by downloading SBI NEFT Form.
In this article, we will let people know about the process to download the SBI NEFT Form and the process to transfer funds. Let’s have a look.
How to Download SBI NEFT Form?
You can get the NEFT form from the branch itself, but to make the process easy. You can download the form online from the link we have given below.
- Just click on the download button from this link to download SBI NEFT Form.
- You can now take a printout for the same.
- Just get some copies with you for future reference.
You must be thinking about filling in the process? No worries. You can fill in this form using the required information. Just proceed further with the below-given process.
- After taking a printout, there will be two sections in the form.
- In the first section, you need to fill in the account name and bank information.
- After that, one needs to enter the cheque number to continue alongside the beneficiary details.
- On the second part of the form, you need to fill in the applicant number, address and phone number.
- Also, just sign in to the designated box.
- That’s all.
How do I submit the form to the bank?
This question is something that has been asked by several people. You can submit the form to the bank just by asking the bank executive.
- For this, visit the bank and meet any of the bank executives.
- After that, submit the form.
- The bank executive will now process the transaction and provide you with the UTR number.
- The UTR number is generally the reference number to track the transaction.
- After that, the transfer will get processed and gets credited to the beneficiary account within 30 minutes.
The same process can be followed towards the completion of any RTGS transactions via the SBI Bank.
Here we come at the end. There is no doubt. The State Bank of India already has provided the best services to its customers. Still, most people prefer visiting the bank to getting most of their transactions done.
One such transaction is the NEFT fund transfer. Most people look for its form to download online. Therefore, we have added a quick article to provide a download link to the NEFT Form of SBI. We hope it helps.
If there is anything that is not understandable? Feel free to ask us in the comments section.