You must have come across this article looking for detailed information on ‘SBT Online Banking.’ Most people are moving towards using digital things. Even 90% of stores or outlets in India started accepting the digital mode of payments. You can complete a cashless transaction almost at any store.
SBT (State Bank of Travancore) is all set to focus on the future. This bank has been merged with the State Bank of India. Thus, all the services and banking details can now be used from the SBI branches.
You can avail yourself of most services online from the comfort of your home using SBT online banking. In this article, we will add a complete process to register for internet banking.
How to Register for SBT Online Banking?
You can register for SBT internet banking by visiting the nearest branch. In 2017, the State Bank of Travancore was merged with the State Bank of India. Therefore, all the banking services and online facilities are now available on the State Bank of India’s website.
To complete the registration, consider proceeding with the steps given below.
- First, find out the nearest SBT branch.
- You can also visit the nearest SBI branch.
- From the branch, ask for the online banking activation form from any of the available bank executives.
- You now have to fill in the required information and submit the registration form to the bank.
- The bank will now proceed with your application.
- Once it gets to proceed, a package will now get delivered to your postal address.
- You will receive a temporary login password in it.
How to Login into SBT Internet Banking?
After getting the temporary login password, you can log in to the internet banking dashboard. For instance, we have added a quick step process for getting logged in to the portal.
- First, one has to visit the official website of SBT. Here is the link to the website: https://www.onlinesbi.com/.
- From the homepage, go through the login page.
- You now have to enter the customer id and temporary login password.
- Upon clicking on the login button.
- You will be asked to change your password.
- You can set up a new login password.
- After that, you will be required to set up some security questions.
- That’s all.
- You are now at the dashboard of SBT online banking.
You may also like to read, How to Change Address in SBI Account Online?
Frequently Asked Questions
Does SBT charge anything for providing online banking services to its customers?
No, SBT (State Bank of Travancore) does not charge anything for providing online banking services to its customers.
What is the difference between SBT and SBI?
SBT stands for State Bank of Travancore & SBI stands for State Bank of India. Both of the banks are the same after the merging process that has happened in 2017.
Can we transfer funds online using SBT internet banking?
Yes, you can transfer funds online using SBT internet banking. You need to activate the beneficiary before proceeding with any fund transfer request online.
Can we reset the login password online?
You will be asked to reset the password during the first login attempt. However, it is possible to reset the SBT internet banking login password online. Just follow the on-screen process on the login screen.
Here we are at the end of this article. The State Bank of Travancore is one of the best banks in Travancore. It comes under the public banking sector. Recently, in 2017, the State Bank of Travancore was merged with the State Bank of India.
Therefore, all the banking and digital services are now available with SBI only. In this article, we have explained the process to complete the registration for SBT online banking. We hope it helps.