Oriental Bank of Commerce turns out to be one of the leading banks in the Indian Bank sector that offers advanced banking services and solutions. You can get the opportunity of getting access to the net banking services from Oriental Bank of Commerce. You have to register and activate the net banking services.
How to Register for OBC Net Banking?
Step 1: To open the web browser, you will have to get access to the homepage of the Oriental Bank of Commerce and register or activate Oriental Bank of Commerce net banking services. You can also get the self user creation button. Hit on it.
Step 2: You can get the new web page for the online user registration that will open in the browser. There you will have to enter the account number and the PAN card number, the date of birth, as well as the type of facility that you want.
Step 3: You can opt for view and transaction and also click on the button. On the new web page, you will have to verify the mobile number and also click on the menu generate OTP. See to that the mobile number is correct. You will receive the OTP on the mobile number. Now enter the OTP that you have got on the provided box.
Step 4: Click on the continue button. After that, you will have to move forward to the next step with a new form where you will have to enter the credentials without making any error. You can get access to the debit card number, ATM pins, Bank account number, and click on the continue button.
Step 5: Now you have to go through the menus on the new web page. You will have to get access to a customer id which turns out to be the user ID for logging in to the internet banking. Pay attention to only using the strong login password. Type the password, see that the transaction password, and then retype the password.
Step 6: Checkmark on accept the terms and conditions and click on the complete registration button. You will get the screen displaying the message to the success for registration of the net banking for the account.
Step 7: For activation of net banking service, you will have to go to the user login page, type the user id and click on the login button. You have to enter the password that was set during the registration and click on the login button.
Step 8: Make the selection of an image and type in the word in the provided box. You will have to a checkmark on I have read and accepted the terms and conditions. With that, click on update the new page. It will start in a fraction—type in the account holder’s name. You will have to remember that phrase that you have printed in the box fit on the page. You will have to enter the password that you have set while registering.
How to Login?
For Logging in, you’ll have to ensure going through certain steps.
- Log in to the internet. Visit the website www.obconline.co.in.
Now go ahead with the selection of the Oriental Bank of Commerce.
- Go ahead with using the retail user icon.
- Then click on the retail user login.
In case you are a corporate user. Then you have to click on the corporate user.
- Login the enter the user id and password.
Then you can see the login process is being done in the OBC net banking.
- With the feature of utility bills, you can pay for the electricity DTH, gas mobile, and landline with the broadband bill.
- The account summary section gives you the opportunity of hearing the account balance details of the transactions along with the mini statement and also the Passbook of the account fund transfer.
- There is the opportunity of transferring money within the same bank or with the help of the NEFT RTGS and instant transfer. You can try using IMPS services, and there you will be given the status of the cheque and also the scope for getting the new checkbook.
- Investment options also become easily accessible. It will give you information regarding mutual funds and investing them in social security schemes like PMJBY.
- The debit card services are available with the debit card.
- Reset ATM pin, enable and disable International use also turns out to be the most favorable. Enable and disable cards.
- You can also get the miscellaneous services available like booking tickets online and open fixed deposits with recurring deposits.
- You can also go ahead with locating the bank branches and ATM nearby. You can avail of the accounts by checking all the account details in one click. Besides, you can also get a detailed statement regarding the bank account up to 90 days at a stretch.
The advantages of OBC net banking
- With OBC net banking, you can get the advantages of checking the activity on the bank account with access to the application.
- You can also go ahead with downloading the bank statement. In case the card gets lost, you can get the opportunity of visiting the card pin and also doing it with the phone or the laptop.
- With OBC Bank mobile banking, the customer can get the opportunity of availing of all the services on the phone.
- net banking also gives the opportunity of getting access to in system in the different social security schemes by checking the status of the mutual funds. You can go ahead with plenty of utility bills and mobile phone bills all in one place.
- It can also the opportunity of booking the movie tickets and the train tickets directly with the help of the device that you are using. It can ensure saving the time and effort of having multiple applications.
With Oriental Bank of Commerce, you can get the opportunity of getting access to customer care service at all times. That said, you can cancel the bank customer care service providing the issues related to internet banking that you are facing. For queries, you can also contact the bank directly at the number 01202 580001 or the toll-free number 18001801235. You can keep checking the banking customer service care of ICICI bank net banking as well as Karnataka net banking.
You may also like to read, How to Check Bank of Baroda Credit Card Application Status Online
Be ready to get access to the OBC net banking portal for paying the bills while also getting access to the other support that you want.