The State Bank of India is one of the best government-owned banks in India. This bank is having more branches than any other bank. Honestly, the State Bank of India is having a lot to offer its customers. In this article, we are going to talk about SBI Rewardz Points.
SBI has a lot to offers its customers. The State Bank of India offers reward points to every credit card user. But, it is essential to choose the right credit card to earn maximum reward points. For instance, we are adding this article to let people know about the SBI Rewardz points and a guide about redemption.
Let’s have a look in depth.
How to Earn SBI Credit Card Reward Points?
You can earn maximum reward points by spending at retail stores and online payments. You can get the most out of your rupee spends in online stores and retail payments. You can exchange the reward points for various merchandise and cash.
However, the reward points depending on the credit card you choose. Thus, one needs to complete the application and choose the credit card wisely. For instance, a normal savings credit card will give you 2 reward points for every 100 Rs transaction. It depends on the credit card and how often they change the reward points facility for the customers.
Generally, you can apply for a savings credit card and earn 2 points for every 100 rs spent on offline transactions and 4 points for every 100 rs spent on online transactions. This may vary on various credit cards.
Transactions are not valid for reward points –
- E-Wallet loading transactions
- Cash withdrawal
- Balance transfer
- Disputed transactions
- Purchases at petrol pumps or service stations
- Encash or Dial-a-draft facility
How to Redeem SBI Rewardz Points?
You can redeem your SBI Rewardz points of credit card using the internet banking option. There is nothing difficult in this process. You only have to log in to the net banking portal. For instance, you can follow the steps that are given below.
- First, one needs to visit the online portal of SBI Bank. You can visit by clicking here.
- After that, you need to login into the internet banking portal. Just enter the customer id and password to continue.
- After that, just select the credit card option from the dashboard.
- You now have to choose the credit card and select the reward points option.
- After that, check out how many reward points you are having.
- You now have to redeem it according to the convenience.
- You can redeem it for various options available there.
- Just choose and redeem the SBI Rewardz Points.
You may also like to read, SBI Net Banking – A Reliable and Smart Banking Experience
Here we come at the end. The State Bank of India offers reward points to every credit card user. You can apply for the SBI Credit Card online and choose various options.
Anyway, we are adding this article to let people know about the SBI Rewardz points. We have added every information that one needs to know about. If there is anything else to ask? You can always ask us in the comments section.