You must have visited this page looking for detailed information on ‘Telangana MLC Vote Application Status.’ You have landed in the right place. To be precise, Telangana MLC voter Registration has started on 01 October 2020. The Public Election Commission has decided to open up the portal for the graduate’s elections.
All the graduates are eligible to apply for the MLC Voter Card. The official updates are already published by the State Election Commission. In this article, we will explain everything in detail for the MLC voter application and its status.
For instance, we will add everything one needs to know about it. Let’s have a look.
How to Apply for TS MLC Voter Registration via CEO Telangana?
You can apply for TS MLC Voter Registration via the CEO Telangana website online. There is no such difficulty in the process of the application. You only need to be from the graduate’s community to get your voter registration done.
Below is the eligibility & the documents criteria.
- Applicants must be a resident of Telangana or he/she must have the original TS Voter ID card.
- Ranga Reddy, Mahaboob Nagar, Hyderabad constituency graduates are applicable for MLC Voter Registration.
- The applicants who have passed out their degrees in 2018, 2019, and 2020 are not eligible for the registration.
- The graduate’s citizens should enrol themselves using CEO Telangana Portal.
- Applicants who have already enrolled are not eligible to register for the second time.
- Latest Photograph of the Applicant.
- Graduation Provisional Certificate or any other Degree Qualified Certificate.
- Aadhar Card
Let me come to the application process;
- First, one needs to visit the direct form link. You can refer to this link: https://ceotserms1.telangana.gov.in/MLC/Form18.aspx.
- From the homepage, tap on the e-registration button and select the form (18) graduates link.
- The form will now display on the screen. You now have to fill Applicant’s Details, Address Details (ordinary residence Place), Voter details of the Assembly Constituency, and Upload Supporting Documents.
- Then, the applicant is required to fill in the other required information in the registration form.
- Enter every other required detail and upload all the supportive documents to continue.
- Just upload the relevant documents and click on the continue button.
- That’s all. Your application is now submitted.
You may also like to read, How to Check LIC Policy Status by SMS?
MLC Vote Application Status
It is possible to check the vote application status online. If you have applied for an MLC voter id using the above-given registration steps. You are eligible to check its application status online.
You can check whether it got rejected or approved. To check the application status, consider proceeding with the steps below.
- First, one needs to visit the official CEO Telangana website. Alternatively, you can also visit the application status link – https://ceotserms1.telangana.gov.in/MLC/Search.aspx.
- A form will appear on the screen, you now have to enter the application id on the screen to continue.
- Just press the continue button, and the application status will now get displayed on the screen.
- That’s all.
The bottom line
Here we come at the end of this article. The residents of Telangana and graduates are eligible to apply for MLC Voter Card. As per the rules, only Ranga Reddy, Mahaboob Nagar, Hyderabad constituency graduates are applicable for MLC Voter Registration.
In this article, we have added everything one needs to know about the registration and application process. We have added every bit of information to check MLC vote application status online.
Is there anything that is not understandable in this article? You are free to ask us in the comments section.