According to the latest RBI guidelines, every bank account holder needs to update the KYC with the banks. It is vital to avail of most banking services provided by the bank to its customers. KYC (Know Your Customer) should be done to continue the banking services, and most banking partners are even encouraging people for the same.
But, this time. ICICI Bank comes up with a simple solution that could save most people time. Meanwhile, they do not need to visit the bank to get it done. ICICI Bank provides a quick online service to update KYC online.
In this article, we will be adding a piece of complete information related to the same. Let’s have a look.
How to Update ICICI Bank KYC Online?
You can update your KYC (Know Your Customer) online with the ICICI Bank. As mentioned earlier, there is no need to visit the bank to update the same. You only need to be familiar with the online process to complete the same.
The reason we are adding up a quick guide for the people. Before anything, look at the requirements.
- ICICI Bank internet banking.
- Registered mobile number.
You can update the following documents online with the help of ICICI Bank internet banking.
- Pan card.
- Email ID.
- Aadhar number.
Let’s proceed with the steps.
- First, one needs to open the official website. You can open it from here – https://www.icicibank.com/.
- Just go through the internet banking section and select the personal banking option.
- You now have to enter the user id and password on the login page.
- Just enter it followed by the captcha code.
- You will get redirected to the internet banking dashboard.
- From the dashboard, click on the overview option and go through the personal details.
- You will now see the list of options to update anything in your ICICI Bank account.
- You can update PAN, address and many more using the particular section.
- Before saving the changes, you will be required to enter the OTP that will get sent to your registered mobile number.
- Just go through the changes and enter the OTP to update your information online with the ICICI Bank.
- That’s all.
Frequently Asked Questions
Sometimes, we need to ask several questions. Therefore, we have added the answers for some common queries in this section.
Are there any charges for updating ICICI Bank KYC Online?
No, there are no charges for updating ICICI Bank KYC Online. You only need to get access to ICICI Bank internet banking to proceed with the same.
Within how much time do the changes get updated in the bank records?
It generally takes around one or two minutes. But, sometimes it can take around 24 hours to update it completely with the bank records.
So, we come to an end. This article is all about updating ICICI Bank KYC online. Furthermore, we have added a quick guide for the people who were looking for this information. We hope it helps.
If there is something that is not understandable? You can come to us via the comments section anytime.